Pay Periods, Due Dates, and Pay Dates: Spring 2021
|Pay Period||Due Date||Pay Date|
|1/10/21 - 1/23/21||2pm, Friday, Jan. 22||2/3/21|
|1/24/21 - 2/6/21||2pm, Friday, Feb. 5||2/17/21|
|2/7/21 - 2/20/21||2pm, Friday, Feb. 19||3/3/21|
|2/21/21 - 3/6/21||2pm, Friday, March 5||3/17/21|
|3/7/21 - 3/20/21||2pm, Friday, March 19||3/31/21|
|3/21/21 - 4/3/21||2pm, Friday, April 2||4/14/21|
|4/4/21 - 4/17/21||2pm, Friday, April 16||4/28/21|
|4/18/21 - 5/1/21||2pm, Friday, April 30||5/12/21|
|5/2/21 - 5/15/21||2pm, Friday, May 14||5/26/21|
Conversion Chart: Minutes to Tenths of Hours
|1-2 min = .0||15-20 min = .3||33-38 min = .6||51-56 min = .9|
|3-8 min = .1||21-26 min = .4||39-44 min = .7||57-60 min = 1.0|
|9-14 min = .2||27-32 min = .5||45-50 min = .8|
Use the PDF timesheet at the top of this page.
- Required fields: Name, UIN, UIC email, pay period, your signature
- Enter time for each week in corresponding sections – two weeks per timesheet
- For each day worked enter: date, start/end time and total number of hours for each day (use conversion chart to round up minutes correctly; also note that maximum hours allowed to work = no more than 8 hours each day, no more than 20 hours each week during the fall and spring semesters)
- Ensure that you do not report any hours worked on days that are official university holidays (for the spring 2021 semester, that includes one date: Monday, January 18)
- Enter total hours for each week
Timesheet Submission Procedure
Procedure for student (employee):
- Label timesheet as: LastName_FirstName_Timesheet_PayperiodEndDate, using an eight-digit code for the pay period end date. For example, the pay period end date for 1/10/21 – 1/23/21 would be written as 01232021.
- Send completed and properly labeled timesheet to your supervisor/instructor by the due date. Only one late timesheet per semester is allowed.
- Submit WebTime (which must match the hours in timesheet) as soon you submit your timesheet to your supervisor.
Procedure for faculty or staff member (supervisor):
- Send signed timesheet as PDF, labeled properly, as an attachment to this email address: UIC_CS_.ccz36k1v70c4lbcf @ u.box.com. (Note: Please manually remove the spaces from around the @ sign when you paste this address into your email “To:” field.)
- You may attach multiple timesheets to one email, but do not combine multiple PDFs into one. Keep timesheets separate for each employee.
- Submit timesheets by 9 a.m. on Monday after the pay period ends.
WebTime Submission Instructions (student's responsibility)
- Go to: https://apps.uillinois.edu/index.html
- Click on: Banner Self Service, Web for Employees, UIC – enter NetID and password at login
- Click on: Employee, Time Sheet, Access Timesheet and select:
- C88067 – Computer Science, 699000 and click timesheet
- First week will appear first, earn codes on left – select ‘Regular’
- Click on day worked and enter hours
- After finishing first week, save and scroll down to next page for next week
- After entering second week, submit for approval