Department of Computer Science
Building & Room:
851 S. Morgan St., MC 152, Chicago, IL, 60607
The following pages relate to my teaching activities, including archives of past courses I've taught and resource information for current and past students.
- Sample Exams, showing my exam philosophies, typical format, and some examples.
- Archive of Java Games from EECS 370 Fall 2000 and Spring 2001 terms.
- EECS 588, Computer Graphics I I, Spring 2000 Web Site Archive
- Eng 591, Virtual Reality Programming, Fall 1999 Web Site Archive
- A brief introduction to "make".
- A collection of course & education related web links.
- Linux man pages
- Brian Ladd's Agility Training Workshop Resources - A collection of links to development tools.
- Revision Control Systems
- Volere - Requirements development
- VMWare - Contact Jakob Eriksson or Jon Solworth to get your account set up.
- John Bell's Course Notes ( Current and Past Courses )
- CPlus ( Somewhere between C and C )
- OO Software Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Computer Graphics
Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1990